_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

6.06.2008




viva la vida_!
it's been a while since the last time i recorded some words here, i've been changing some graphics stuff, but i guess that now it's time to put some words in order. so here we go
this last months had changed me definetly to something that i guess that i haven't figure it out entirely. so i'm going to try to explaying what its the meanning of this thought.
at this time i should be stressed about my finals at college and all that stuff, but instead of that i'm just working, well do not missunderstand me i'm not complaining at all it's just that even when i'm very lucky to apply to such a "great" job. i finally made it and i'm working there, one of the most important architectural proyects in the last years. and also i have to say that on this situation for my desitions cause i decided by myself stay longer in usa and take a semester off. but that doesn't take off the feeling that i've got now.
it's that kind of things when you want to stuck the time and don't change anything. it's something that now that i realize the laboral life, for sure that i love with the bottom of my heart my student one. its so easy and the weird of all this its that i can't figure it out if its a good or a bad thing. it doesn't make me feel happier. but it makes me wonder about the future, and remember how it was a few years ago when i was chatting with my best friend alexis, about wich name should my e mail direction had. and finally we decided that the best name it must be something that i could use as a nickname, or something i really like. and there you go : the scientist, by coldplay, one of the very first songs that showed me that even when everything its kind of lost, we can still beleive in a good future or hope that everything its gonna be just fine. well a few albums later this guys made it again. but this song doesn't replace the first one, cause that one it's me - in this nonreal wolrd.- this song is my new song. that remind me everyday that it was right. everything wasn't lost. and of course i can rule this world!.
well i'm pretty sure that i'm just writing words without a really meaning, but at least i try to fit everything thta it was on my head on this moment. in a kind of cohesive thought.
regards my friends.



[coldplay | viva la vida ]


_thsc