_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

8.08.2008

and here we go!
i'm almost there, i mean finally everything is set and i'm coming back, i've to say it
i miss it so bad, i guess that one of the reason why i do not want to come back here. all its so bored, there's absolutely no theme in this room i'm just dreaming with the day my parents sell this bloody place and we can move on, and even if that never happen, i'm more than sure that this is one of the last times that i'm going to stay this longer here.
isn't just something about the place, or the people around me, i might say that is also that even if i try, i cannot fit here. so i just have to go away and find my way, i guess that is the most difficult part and my more deepest doubt of me, where it's my place i will find it somewhere, or it is just something that i'm never going to find?.
people say that you do not find you path, you build it in the way that you're living it, well i see a lot of things to live, i'm happy to see that i can make new groups and hung around with them, and also this all time help me to see that my future is't as difficult as i guess, i can be a very good employee. and i have something i'm my way to act in my workspace that the people around me like, i will try to improve that, and also try to fix some disadvantages that i see in my attitude, i must be more punctual, just like when i was working at northstar. and also take more care about my physical presentation, and how i use the time afterwork to enjoy it.
today it's 08.08.08, for the chinnese culture 8 it's a very lucky numer, so i guess it is a perfect day to star all over again and come back home.
let the game begin
wish me luck

sorry folks if my writting isn't good enought i'm just trying to write as is it going trough my head, and i do not stop to afterreading or things like that, hope if you read it, you can get what i mean

vapour trail - aqualung

_thsc