_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

6.11.2011

its you what matters_

(coldplay - green eyes)

i've been out of this blog for a while, and weirdly it was in the most important and moving time of my life, cause i made the biggest choice of all, of stop hidding, and start fighting, for stop feeling sad, and begin to seek for happiness. and it look al great till i find you, or meet you.
cause you move all my thoughts whith your smile. cause you make all spechless or pointless,
cause i can't get your face off my head. cause i can't forget how were you looking at me, or smiling me. cause i can't stop thinking a way how can i see you again.
cause you make me more happy that anyone else ever did, by just doing nothing, just being there. cause just the remote option of you might look at me as i look at you. move me to keep this up. to try to hold this, so i won't fell apart, and just leave me with nothing... just a big hole about what could be.
cause i can control everything, almost everything, beside what you make me feel...cause to that i'm just guilty, i'm just a colateral damage of you, cause i just can't stand the chance of at least not try to be with you, to take the risk of telling you all this. before it burns me inside.
and i doesn't make this any better, cause it brings me all my feeling right at my face, and it makes me feel so dump or even naiv to think to dream that it isn't just something that my head made, cause i can't stop look at your picture...cause i dream with you near me, just like the first time, looking at me, and smiling, with that one, that shines your face and makes anything else stupid and unnecesary, with that honesty that overwellsme, with those ayes, that push me to hug you, cause they told me to do so.
cause i can't help it. cause my mind doesn't work in this case. cause when it comes to you, i'm just a brainless person, who just do what it feels, and just want to think, that perhaps... you might feel the same.

(in my place, accoustic - coldplay)