_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

10.24.2016

0/100_KO

[mute]

Tonight I actually don't have a plan or a single thing to throw it out. Tonight I'm actually doing the exercise of just tipping all what I have inside, cause even when a whole huge chapter of my life is over, and I'll never know why it ended this way, in more than certain that if it was this way was because matters, because affects you and also because you weren't good enough to deal with it. Cause you don't have the balls to face it. And because you were so afraid of all that you rather hide in you hole again. I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm just sorry that you chose that path to deal with problems in your life.
But this is not what moves me now, it also isn't what makes me feel this way. It's something different. That's been killing or make my world insane for months, and it's something that I'm getting pretty sure I'm not able to control. Cause you little bastard that randomness putted in front of me, you did the two most strongest things I've been dealing in a while, you bring me back to life and remind me that I can be able to feel this way again. But you also kill me, cause you didn't appreciate my feelings and kill each and anyone at a time. You didn't realise and respect how strong it's all I feel about you and you weren't ever honest with me to tells me how you really feel about me. You kill my self confidence and never even give me a chance. Dude how difficult is for you to see that I LOVE YOU, I really do, and mine isn't a stupid thing some childish shit that you get another guy and rapidly forget.  Dude I love you so bad that it hurts, it kills me to see that you have other and I can even be with you, it kills me not seing you for a while. I miss you smell, that stupid smile and those eyes that are so honest when they want to. It kills me to see from your acts that you don't feel the same about me and It also kills me that you don't let me go. Cause it breaks my heart to leave you. I've been killing my ass trying to do it and I can't. I really want that you'd be happy... even if that one it's not me. But I can't I want you I miss you and I fucking need you. I'm so sure that Boone would ever loved you the way I do. And it really kills me that you don't even give a shit.
I've got kick you out
I've got you let you go
I can't share you with another asshole that ironically has my same name
I can't, this is killing me
And you don't know how much
And you will never know
Cause you don't care
Cause I can tell you
Cause even when with my love it's enough for both of us. You wouldn't let me
I'm sorry pal
I'm not that good I guess
I can keep this any longer
I'm out.-