_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

1.09.2017

over_

tonight it's the last time you broke my heart. Tonight it's the last time I feel like shit because of you
Tonight it's the day when I swear to myself that I'm gonna end this, cause you don't deserve any of
My affection, cause you don't worth the price, the sacrifices and the pain I've been suffering for the last year. Cause you never got it. You never respect me or even less the feeling that I had. You use me so you won't feel alone, cause you showed me your worst, you showed me how selfish, unaffective and caring less you can be. Cause you're so self focus in what you want that you just commit to one person, and that's why you'll never gonna have truly deep friends, cause you don't know how to keep them. You don't know how to care about them, you don't know how to make sacrifices for them.
Cause you don't know a shit about love. You're so worriend about you're selfish love that you don't know how deep that feeling is. You think that you're love is deep?, bullshit, you haven't sanctify a single tiny thing for love, you just know the easy, self Center and shallow love, that one that comes easy and then goes, yes sure it can last a lot and you can have an amazing ride. But when it ends -cause mostly it'll ends- you feel the space, and you don't get how to full it. Cause it's so unbarabke that it kills you and it hurts so bad that you cannot breath, sleep, eat.
Cause that's how I'm feeling right now, I'm dying my stomach hurts so bad my heart hurts so bad. Cause I can stand, I can't resist to see you with another dude. And it's nothingn about him for god sake understand that. It's because YOU NEVER GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME
You never respect my process, you never respect my feelings, and even worse you never cared!
And that's the worst part, cause at the end, you showed me that I can't love again, but you also break my heart countless times and showed me that most of people doesn't deserve my love
You don't deserve it, you don't deserve me, and for sure you don't deserve my friendship.
I can't be around someone who kills me so many times
You felt this, you were here, and this showed me that you don't learnt a thing.
Unfortunately when you learnt this lesson y
I won't be around. And it won't matter. Cause it's too late, cause it doesn't matter when you learnt so late and cause you have to learn to live with your mistakes and feeling that you're a mediocre friend
Thank you, for showed me that I can't live again, and thank you for killing me again.
At the end of this year I got nothing, I'm worse that when I started and my stomach it's hurt. Cause it realise that it's not as affective as we thought.