_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

12.04.2017

whenlo_veisgo ne

I forgot how many time you’d broke my heart, 
I forgot how many times I’ve thinking about all this and cry
I cannot tell how many different ways I’ve think all of this
I do not know how express how unfair this is 
Cause you never gave me a chance to share 
Cause you never let me in
Just close to the edge, so anytime you want you’d closed the door
Right at my face
Right in my heart

You broke me, once again you did it. 
And in a brand new way that I never thought someone has ever done
You broke my hope,
You broke my strength to fight, you broke my confidence
You took my self esteem and make me feel like a piece of shit
And worst of all, you treat my love like shit

You never appreciated it
You never respected it
You never cared about it

So this is it. I have nothing, I gave everything and I lose it all
I don’t regret, cause I’d really thought this’d end differently
Guess not. Guess you were right after all
I was just seeing something that never was there

I really hope you’re choices are good, and really wish you well, 
I loved you, I cannot do different.
But if life’s gave you a lesson in the future, just be certain that you lose
And it was something bigger than anything you ever thought

Goodbye 🤖