_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

12.18.2018

Inside out

I haven’t been for a while, maybe cause I get to think that every time that I uaed this window
It’s because I’m crumbling again, I’m falling apart and someone or something has got 
Into my bones or crash into my face. Maybe release that it’s not actually bad at all
I made a promise to my very your but beautiful last pet.
She taught me so much in so few time we could spent together, she reconnect me with
My feelings with love, she made me understand that maybe I lost
Perspective in this hunger of success, or in make happiness posible,
But not any happiness, just the one I’ve got in my mind and the one I wanted for me
And that proves me that even when you think you’re not thinking about yourself
And you’re finally able to be caring, that hard, selfish and very primitive
Feeling that it’s inside of us, and just make us think about ourselves never leaves 

This year I’m learning how to leave my selfie as aside and I can finally be truly honest 
About how I feel, what u think and how do I stand in this world.
Life has taught me throug rough and sour, and every time I’m getting back in my feet or maybe
More than that, it finds the time to remember me that I don’t have to loose track

I’m sort in front of this window that it’s about to open, and when it does I might get the
 Chance to finally make some hard desitions and also make the changes I’ve been thinking 
To do in my life.

I’m ansius but calm, tired but also power with this uncertainty 

Let’s hope it’s for the best
See you later