_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

12.20.2008

_white

today was the painting day, after months and i don't really know how many times i said: " today i'm gonna paint", i finally did it, i wasn't as good as it looks in extreme makeover home edition or any of those home renovations shows... my hands are white, i have pinture even in my lips, but at least my bedroom looks nice. it seems that its bigger than before with that awfull colour that it had... i never like it but i'm quite lazy and i never spend enought time to paint. cause i know that i would end it like now... on the other hand i rather say that i what a good mind day, i had plenty time to think about all what i've through this last time... and it shows me that i might be loosing my time in this dream of some kind of relation that i can build. cause seriously i've been dreaming about this almost impossible chance that instead of already relation of more than 6 months. exists the real posibility that for me that can be over. i mean who the hell that has at least something in his brain would do that... noone!!!!, so i just face it, yeap, today it ends the grey staff... now all is white, just like my bedroom's walls. so i made a desition...the only option that i see for all this, cause i can't be like this anymore i mean its lame and boring, is that kind of moods when you want to kick it yourself and i've been keeping this for too much. i must concentrate in me again..focus in things that i can feel proud of, and people that diserve my friendship. this is the right time to straight my life erase all those things that stuck my life in this point... and go, straight and ahead to what i want for me. and for what the destiny put in front of me

well, i just hope that i would make the right decitions... and that everything's gonna be alright.

seeyalater_

thsc