_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

12.11.2009

shooting my stars!

[Paris - Friendly Fires]

I now know what it's like when they told me that the day is brighter and happier if you feel it... I always thought that it was just a bounch of lies and crap stuff just to hide the truth about being hazed to someone. but now all that stuff is gone... as quickly as we found eachother, as far as I was sure that I can risk all my save cards and try it. and I can feel that it worth every minute, every second that I spend near to you. is getting you closer to me ... everytime that I can feel how you care about me. how nice and addicted is being near to you ... is freakin' scary how I can fall just to think about this... all those signs, all those moments when I can feel that I'm making the right move. I have no clue about where this is gonna take me ... but I'm also ansius about the present and calm about the future ... cause this is the more real thing I've ever had... and I'm not willing to let you go.
Crap! even without you here I got stuck when I try to write out my thoughs, Its just like when I did it last night talking with you, cause you made my night last one...
I'm just thankfull for every minute that I can be with you.. and I wish it never ends... cause this is just to amazing... cause when you're around me I want to be better and greater, just to see if with something that I do, I can give you a smile or make you more happy... cause if you're happy I can explode ahahahaha cause even listen music is nicer now.
Don't know, I just want to make an statement write somewhere that I found this and for the first time I'm truly happy, and nothing, noone at all can change it. cause I must remember that on 2009 I meet you, and we share this, we live it and hopefully... we're still enjoining it together...
just thank you for get into my life. and I hope I can have you here for good!
cause now I know what it's like to be flying...

[Hopipolla - Sigur Ros]