_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

6.02.2010

_whatamess

after looking some photos, it's hard to face the truth. it's been a bit more than 10 years since I know you. and everything its just like the first day we talked. its weird. in some way i think i know you better than i really do. cause are those moments when we talk and look each other when i really feel or see whats really happen inside you.
and i guess that all at this point make more a mess inside me. cause its frustrating to see how long we know each other and how much we miss to talk about. its just like i said to you. sometimes i feel you closer when you're far away. i still remember those time when i waited for you to be ready and whe left school later than anyone. just to talked to you from class to the bus stop. 5 minutes?, don't know. but that made my day. it was the same with my soda. just waiting till that moment when i opened it and right away you came runing like it was the last soda you ever will drink. just waiting, just waiting, just waiting!!! o damn it!. why should i always wait. why i am to shy to you to tell you all how it is. why i can tell you that i know the feeling of have something inside that moves you like fire and you don't know how to control it.
now that my trip with no come bakc seems more near that ever. this relation or whatever it is. mess me up more than ever. cause i can face that my time was up. and i probably lost the chance of sharing with you the truth. and i'm truly sorry for that.
but more i'm sorry to myself. for believe to my fears and hide it away this. the only thing i hided for 10 years, and still lives as the first time. what a mess i am.