_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

9.11.2012

_damnYOU!


So first of all thanks, cause you always find the right moment and place to do this to me, cause no master what we talk or said, you really don't care how I feel or how your actions affect me. Cause you always run! You always take want you want, do what you want, and then just find the moment to disappear, to just think about yourself, about your fears, and leave me with all the crap, cleaning all the mess and just silent cause after all I have to watch your back, cause I'm your friend, and that's what friends do right?, but guess what. Why shall I do that to you, IF YOU NEVER THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED YOU, if you never ever bother to answer my calls or take the time to think why is he calling me, it's everything ok?.
It just freaking moves me so much that I think to take all the good guy away, and just explode everything right over your face, cause if I'm feeling bad, you should feel the same, cause if I fall you should right by my side, cause queer it's what you do to me, no the sexual atraction you have for someone, cause a man doesn't hide in a hole, waiting to everything be alright.
And cause a friend as loyal as I am with you, doesn't deserve to be treated like you do.
Cause right now you don't even take the time to think why did I call you, or what was happening in my life, you don't even take the time to write something, you just enjoy to see how you mess up with my head, why? Did you enjoy it? Do this turn you on? Cause I don't really know how you can sleep knowing that a pal that try to be with you as much as you can, is feeling awfull just because you are ignoring him, just when he needs you.
Do you really think you can erase the past you hiding away? Do you really think you can send me the ball, treat me like a trash and wait that I still be there and absorb everything and save your ass?
Well dear you should know me better, or at least think it twice before you make this move... Cause after all we talk, you can't expect that I let you pass this for free...
You screw my head in one of the most important process of my life, and I won't forget this... So now after you make your move, just wait.... Because when I'll make mine, you'll see, you'll feel, and finally you'll understand what I've been living every time you act like a coward ... As I told you I let once somebody trash with me, I won't let that happen again.
It's so easy how a feeling so dump and useless like sadness can turn into eager and revenge, cause when you have feelings involve. You can walk into the dark side waaay to easily
To be continued...