_(8) ...


MusicPlaylist

1.01.2013

_I'm going rambo style

well well well, long time no see... first post of the year, and tons of things to be written, what a year just ended... 2012... you really put me at the edge, i guess that for like 5 years that i haven't feel all the things that i feel - and i lived- in this twelve months...

and now that i realize that this is my diary or my draft when i can speak out loud, but nobody listen... i don't need to get into the details, but just to be clear: academic stuff its finally over!!! duude what a experience, why can i just have a thesis process more clear or just regulr like everybody else, well no you have to be in hell for like 24 hours and then rise and survive like a boss... i mean this whole deal put everything that i have on hold, make me realize that i have a huge college friends that support me in levels that i never suspect... and also gives me the fredom of been finally out of college, after 6 years of all kinds of tests, and all the doubts of if it this what i want to do for living and also of think that i don't have what i takes to be an architect, well all that is gone and now i can finally close that chapter and start a brand new one!!!

well and my lowest living part of me.... i've feel happiness, and sadness, i thought that i finally got it... and then vanish just right in front of me... i feel a lot of pain... and then from the past things came back, but then those memories, brings bad stuff, so then i put it back out... then lost contact came to me, and now went out again... all spice with tons of doubts, scare... and for sure shyness... don't know where i'm going... don't know what i'm doing... just hoping that i can have the luck to find something that fills me as i need to and i can finally have those things that i've been wainting for... probably this week i'll make one of my sharpest moves ever in this category, i hope i doesn't explode at my face or worst makes me loose what i'm putting on hold.....

so 2013, i wish you rock, with tons of the things that 2012 didn't offer...and please bring me more than the things that 2012 put me through, but hey not the bad ones!!!!

so here we go, i'm going... rambo style!